“I have yet to visit a great school where the school leaders and teachers were content to rest on their laurels. I have never heard a charter-school leader describe his or her school as a ‘miracle school’ or claim to have found the silver bullet for ending educational inequity. The truth is that great charter schools are restless institutions, committed to continuous improvement. They are demanding yet caring institutions. And they are filled with a sense of urgency about the challenges that remain in boosting achievement and preparing students to succeed in life.” – The Atlantic (8/30/16)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Minneapolis School Board Candidate Says Her Words Weren’t Homophobic or Transphobic. Some of us Aren’t Satisfied 23 September 2018
- “You can’t count on a black quarterback.” – Texas Superintendent Says Blatantly Racist Comments Were Not Racist 21 September 2018
- As a black father, what do I teach my kids about the Brett Kavanaugh sexual assault controversy? 20 September 2018
- Trump’s Supreme Court Nominee is Accused of Sexual Assault, How Congress and the American People Respond Will be Telling 19 September 2018
- The Kavanaugh Situation: We Already Know How This Plays Out 19 September 2018