“Duncan does not have the natural personality of a provocateur, but in his just-saying, matter-of-fact way, he blurts out a lot of provocative things. He has attributed outrage over Common Core to ‘white suburban moms’ who find out ‘their child isn’t as brilliant as they thought.’ He has described Hurricane Katrina as ‘the best thing that happened to the education system in New Orleans.'” – Politico (9/23/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Can Attract, Prepare and Support Teachers to Improve Student Outcomes 21 February 2020
- Black History Is American History and Should Be Celebrated All Year Long 21 February 2020
- We’re Teaching Black History Month All Wrong 21 February 2020
- Why Are Black Families Leaving Chicago? Maybe They Can’t Afford to Wait for Better Schools. 21 February 2020
- Tell Your Rep to Listen to Charter School Educators and Families 21 February 2020