“For charter schools to succeed, educationally and politically, we must be faithful to all of the principles upon which the charter idea was built, not some at the expense of others. Charter schools without autonomy have no ability to innovate and excel. Charter schools without accountability will simply become a parallel system of failing schools.” – Education Week (3/31/17)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Our Black Kids Don’t Get the Same Opportunities to Make Mistakes 23 August 2019
- Active Shooter Drills and Fears of Mass Shootings Shouldn’t Be the New Normal in Schools 23 August 2019
- White Teacher, Here’s How You Can Successfully Partner With Black Families 23 August 2019
- To Support Your LGBTQ+ Students, Love Them and Give Them Someone to Look Up To 23 August 2019
- Here’s Why We Need LGBTQ+ Curricula 23 August 2019