“I’m not looking for a Presidential candidate who is a quality-blind charter cheerleader. I am looking for one who focuses on what works for kids and who is willing to speak truth to power. Unfortunately, that is where Clinton’s comments were, to say the least, highly disappointing and seemed to reinforce fears about how her endorsements from both major teachers unions would affect her K-12 platform.” – Ed Reform Now (11/6/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Think Economics Is Boring? It’s Actually the Key to Good Citizenship 22 August 2019
- It’s OK, You Can Teach For America 21 August 2019
- Back to School, Back to Basics With Parent-Teacher Partnerships 21 August 2019
- Nashville Teachers’ Fight For Respect Began With A March, Now They’re Walkin’ 21 August 2019
- If We Care for Kids, We Can’t Shut Down Teachers Who Truly Want to Do Better by Them 21 August 2019