“I’m not looking for a Presidential candidate who is a quality-blind charter cheerleader. I am looking for one who focuses on what works for kids and who is willing to speak truth to power. Unfortunately, that is where Clinton’s comments were, to say the least, highly disappointing and seemed to reinforce fears about how her endorsements from both major teachers unions would affect her K-12 platform.” – Ed Reform Now (11/6/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- This is what family economic insecurity looks like. Could you handle it? 20 July 2018
- If Public Education Ever Dies, Blame The Niggards 19 July 2018
- Here’s Something Different: Celebrating Tennessee’s Postsecondary Efforts 17 July 2018
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: My Thoughts on the Supreme Court Nomination as a Black Man and Principal 13 July 2018
- Trust Kids When They Say Their Teachers Are Psychologically Abusive 12 July 2018