“I’m not looking for a Presidential candidate who is a quality-blind charter cheerleader. I am looking for one who focuses on what works for kids and who is willing to speak truth to power. Unfortunately, that is where Clinton’s comments were, to say the least, highly disappointing and seemed to reinforce fears about how her endorsements from both major teachers unions would affect her K-12 platform.” – Ed Reform Now (11/6/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Why Are Black Families Leaving Chicago? Maybe They Can’t Afford to Wait for Better Schools. 21 February 2020
- Tell Your Rep to Listen to Charter School Educators and Families 21 February 2020
- I #LoveTeaching Because It’s So Much More Than What Happens Within the Classroom Walls 20 February 2020
- More Than Anything, I #LoveTeaching for the Relationships We Build Along the Way 20 February 2020
- Here’s How I Know Our Schools Need More Teachers of Color, Like Me 19 February 2020