“I’m not looking for a Presidential candidate who is a quality-blind charter cheerleader. I am looking for one who focuses on what works for kids and who is willing to speak truth to power. Unfortunately, that is where Clinton’s comments were, to say the least, highly disappointing and seemed to reinforce fears about how her endorsements from both major teachers unions would affect her K-12 platform.” – Ed Reform Now (11/6/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Got Educating Black Kids Wrong Again in the 2010s 6 December 2019
- If You’re Looking for a Robust Democratic Debate About Education, This Ain’t It 6 December 2019
- Support a School Through DonorsChoose 5 December 2019
- When Disney’s ‘Frozen II’ Represents Indigenous Peoples Better Than Elementary Schools, There’s a Problem 5 December 2019
- A Teacher Asked About My Child’s Hopes and Dreams and It Changed Everything 5 December 2019