Alan Husby is a Minneapolis public school teacher and member of the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers, who recently responded to an op-ed in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune written by my friend and fellow reformer, Lynnell Mickelson. In his response, Husby attacks Mickelson’s positions and trots out many well-worn and unconvincing teachers union talking points.
Read my Genius-annotated version of his response by clicking the link below.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Can Attract, Prepare and Support Teachers to Improve Student Outcomes 21 February 2020
- Black History Is American History and Should Be Celebrated All Year Long 21 February 2020
- We’re Teaching Black History Month All Wrong 21 February 2020
- Why Are Black Families Leaving Chicago? Maybe They Can’t Afford to Wait for Better Schools. 21 February 2020
- Tell Your Rep to Listen to Charter School Educators and Families 21 February 2020