Alan Husby is a Minneapolis public school teacher and member of the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers, who recently responded to an op-ed in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune written by my friend and fellow reformer, Lynnell Mickelson. In his response, Husby attacks Mickelson’s positions and trots out many well-worn and unconvincing teachers union talking points.
Read my Genius-annotated version of his response by clicking the link below.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Access Denied; Surveying the Digital Divide and Solutions From Oakland to Philly 2 July 2020
- When Internet Access is Denied to Students, We All Lose 2 July 2020
- We Don’t Recognize America’s Independence Day Over Here in Wakanda 2 July 2020
- Seriously, Betsy? The Civil Rights Act 2 July 2020
- I Was the Only Black Teacher, And I Quit My First Job After Six Months 1 July 2020