Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Why This Black Teacher Quit Brownsburg Community School Corporation 1 July 2020
- Let’s Give Co-Teachers the Tools They Need to Make Classrooms More Equitable This Fall 1 July 2020
- Finding ‘Common Ground’ Will Be Tough in Virtual Classrooms 1 July 2020
- To Teach Black Children Superbly Is a Revolutionary Act 30 June 2020
- I’m Only 11-Years-Old and I Already Make You Uncomfortable 30 June 2020