Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- The Powerful Parent Network Is on a Freedom Ride for Education Equity 10 February 2020
- Here’s What You’re Not Going to Do During Black History Month 10 February 2020
- For Black Lives to Matter at School, We Have to Look at How School Resource Officers Are Used 8 February 2020
- When Cops Outweigh Counselors, Schools Set Students Up to Fail 6 February 2020
- I’ll Know Black Lives Matter at School When We’re Serious About Ensuring Black Boys Graduate 5 February 2020