Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Judge Inner City Students for Having Expensive Items 17 January 2019
- Here’s a Breakdown on Why I Told My Students I Was Racist 16 January 2019
- Teachers Strike in Los Angeles, But What About the Students? 15 January 2019
- It’s Time to #MuteRKelly Once and for All 14 January 2019
- If You’re Still Wondering Why We Have to Teach Social Justice, Here’s Your Answer 14 January 2019
OPSB3 days ago
Don’t Give Prejudice A Pass Leslie Ellison's Anti-LGBT Views Make Her Unfit To Lead Our School Board
Charters2 months ago
A Sibling Dispute In Court Could Spell Trouble for Smothers Academy Charter School's CEO Is Accused Of Financial Impropriety In Lawsuit Filed By Brother
Politics2 months ago
Wave Of #RedForEd Candidates Crashes In The Voting Booth Very Few Teachers Running For State Office In WV, OK, KY & AZ Won On Election Night
NOLA2 months ago
The Grades Are In… A Look At 2018 NOLA School Letter Grades & School Performance Scores