Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Sometimes Schools are More Worried About Protecting Their Image Than Protecting Students 10 November 2018
- Twitter Tantrum: President Trump Claims Voter Fraud (Without Proof) in Ongoing Races 9 November 2018
- Another Day in America, Another Mass Shooting 9 November 2018
- The Physical and Psychological Toll of Activism 7 November 2018
- Take it From a Parent: Here Are 5 Ways To Engage Me in My Child’s Education 7 November 2018
- Politics5 days ago
Wave Of #RedForEd Candidates Crashes In The Voting Booth Very Few Teachers Running For State Office In WV, OK, KY & AZ Won On Election Night
- NOLA2 months ago
Peeking Behind The Curtain… Thirteen years after Katrina, UTNO is still a shadow of its former self
- NOLA3 days ago
The Grades Are In… A Look At 2018 NOLA School Letter Grades & School Performance Scores