Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- If We Want Citizens Who Are Critical Thinkers, We Need to Support Them in Becoming Readers and Writers 8 April 2020
- If You Want to Know What Works for Students With Dyslexia, Ask Them 8 April 2020
- The Silver Lining in Coronavirus Is the Opportunity for Black Innovation in Education 7 April 2020
- What the Coronavirus Can Teach Us About Empathy and Equity in Schools 7 April 2020
- Maybe This Pandemic Will Allow Us to Fix Our Broken Education System 7 April 2020