Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Got Educating Black Kids Wrong Again in the 2010s 6 December 2019
- If You’re Looking for a Robust Democratic Debate About Education, This Ain’t It 6 December 2019
- Support a School Through DonorsChoose 5 December 2019
- When Disney’s ‘Frozen II’ Represents Indigenous Peoples Better Than Elementary Schools, There’s a Problem 5 December 2019
- A Teacher Asked About My Child’s Hopes and Dreams and It Changed Everything 5 December 2019