Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- I’m Tired of My Community Not Having Access to the Schools We Deserve 23 May 2019
- Apprentice Plumber and High School Senior Leonard Ferguson Isn’t Afraid to Tackle the Dirty Jobs 23 May 2019
- Segregation Isn’t the Problem in Schools; It’s Inequality 23 May 2019
- Democrats Won’t Dictate Where My Black Children Go to School 22 May 2019
- Black Leaders, We Need You to Break Your Silence of Complicity and Protect the Educational Choice of Black Parents for Their Children 22 May 2019