Ben Studebaker is a graduate student working toward a Ph.D. in political science at the University of Cambridge. He recently published a blog post sharing his take on Teach For America, a topic which is far outside his wheelhouse and it shows. You can read his skewed take on TFA with my corrections below…
Last month, we talked about how Mike Pence ran down the schools in Indiana while he was governor, slashing state educating spending by about 18% (relative to GDP) and creating a massive teacher shortage as good teachers defected to neighboring states and fewer Hoosiers elected to go into education.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- The First Weeks of School Matter for Your Child. Here’s How to Get It Right. 20 September 2019
- Your Teacher Voice Is Strong. Use It. 20 September 2019
- Black and Brown Students Can Learn, But You Have to Want to Teach Them 19 September 2019
- A Short Note About Kamala Harris’s Integration Opportunism 19 September 2019
- Yes, You Can Have a Great First Year of Teaching, Just Ask Chicago’s Asia-Ana Williams 18 September 2019