Jennifer Berkshire – a.k.a., Edushyster – is a Massachusetts-based writer and former newspaper editor for the American Federation of Teachers. In the past year, she has focused her anti-education reform criticism on the transformation of public schools in New Orleans.
Click on the link below to read my critique of a piece she wrote in Salon in the lead-up to the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- If We Want Citizens Who Are Critical Thinkers, We Need to Support Them in Becoming Readers and Writers 8 April 2020
- If You Want to Know What Works for Students With Dyslexia, Ask Them 8 April 2020
- The Silver Lining in Coronavirus Is the Opportunity for Black Innovation in Education 7 April 2020
- What the Coronavirus Can Teach Us About Empathy and Equity in Schools 7 April 2020
- Maybe This Pandemic Will Allow Us to Fix Our Broken Education System 7 April 2020