Jennifer Berkshire – a.k.a., Edushyster – is a Massachusetts-based writer and former newspaper editor for the American Federation of Teachers. In the past year, she has focused her anti-education reform criticism on the transformation of public schools in New Orleans.
Click on the link below to read my critique of a piece she wrote in Salon in the lead-up to the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Can Attract, Prepare and Support Teachers to Improve Student Outcomes 21 February 2020
- Black History Is American History and Should Be Celebrated All Year Long 21 February 2020
- We’re Teaching Black History Month All Wrong 21 February 2020
- Why Are Black Families Leaving Chicago? Maybe They Can’t Afford to Wait for Better Schools. 21 February 2020
- Tell Your Rep to Listen to Charter School Educators and Families 21 February 2020