Jennifer Berkshire – a.k.a., Edushyster – is a Massachusetts-based writer and former newspaper editor for the American Federation of Teachers. In the past year, she has focused her anti-education reform criticism on the transformation of public schools in New Orleans.
Click on the link below to read my critique of a piece she wrote in Salon in the lead-up to the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Access Denied; Surveying the Digital Divide and Solutions From Oakland to Philly 2 July 2020
- When Internet Access is Denied to Students, We All Lose 2 July 2020
- We Don’t Recognize America’s Independence Day Over Here in Wakanda 2 July 2020
- Seriously, Betsy? The Civil Rights Act 2 July 2020
- I Was the Only Black Teacher, And I Quit My First Job After Six Months 1 July 2020