Jennifer Berkshire – a.k.a., Edushyster – is a Massachusetts-based writer and former newspaper editor for the American Federation of Teachers. In the past year, she has focused her anti-education reform criticism on the transformation of public schools in New Orleans.
Click on the link below to read my critique of a piece she wrote in Salon in the lead-up to the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- It’s OK, You Can Teach For America 21 August 2019
- Back to School, Back to Basics With Parent-Teacher Partnerships 21 August 2019
- Nashville Teachers’ Fight For Respect Began With A March, Now They’re Walkin’ 21 August 2019
- If We Care for Kids, We Can’t Shut Down Teachers Who Truly Want to Do Better by Them 21 August 2019
- It’s Hard for Students of Color to Learn from Teachers Who Don’t Care About Them 19 August 2019