“For New Orleans, the news on average student outcomes is quite positive by just about any measure. The reforms seem to have moved the average student up by 0.2 to 0.4 standard deviations and boosted rates of high school graduation and college entry. We are not aware of any other districts that have made such large improvements in such a short time.” – Education Next (8/4/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Can Attract, Prepare and Support Teachers to Improve Student Outcomes 21 February 2020
- Black History Is American History and Should Be Celebrated All Year Long 21 February 2020
- We’re Teaching Black History Month All Wrong 21 February 2020
- Why Are Black Families Leaving Chicago? Maybe They Can’t Afford to Wait for Better Schools. 21 February 2020
- Tell Your Rep to Listen to Charter School Educators and Families 21 February 2020