“What differentiates New Orleans schools from those in other large cities is that their future—their successes and their struggles both—is fully in the hands of the people who choose schools and who lead schools, the parents and educators who know and love each child.” – Education Post (8/23/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s How We Got Educating Black Kids Wrong Again in the 2010s 6 December 2019
- If You’re Looking for a Robust Democratic Debate About Education, This Ain’t It 6 December 2019
- Support a School Through DonorsChoose 5 December 2019
- When Disney’s ‘Frozen II’ Represents Indigenous Peoples Better Than Elementary Schools, There’s a Problem 5 December 2019
- A Teacher Asked About My Child’s Hopes and Dreams and It Changed Everything 5 December 2019