“What differentiates New Orleans schools from those in other large cities is that their future—their successes and their struggles both—is fully in the hands of the people who choose schools and who lead schools, the parents and educators who know and love each child.” – Education Post (8/23/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- TNReady Wasn’t Ready But Do Not Disregard Results 21 July 2018
- Here’s Something Different: Celebrating Tennessee’s Postsecondary Efforts 17 July 2018
- What’s A Celebration Of Freedom Without Recognizing Our Right To Literacy? 4 July 2018
- Valor Collegiate’s Success Rewarded As Part of Foundation’s Commitment to High-Quality Schools 28 June 2018
- To Choose Or Not To Choose, The Greatest Non-Debate 26 June 2018