In June 2014, UFT published an article written by Micah Landau attacking New Orleans’ public schools in New York Teacher, the official magazine of the United Federation of Teachers. UFT represents over 200,000 educators in New York City’s public school system and, of course, is an affiliate of the American Federation of Teachers.
Click the link below to read my critique of the piece.
I recently came upon an article attacking New Orleans’ public schools in , the official magazine of the United Federation of Teachers, which represents over 200,000 educators in New York City’s public school system.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Rampant Voter Fraud is a Myth, but Don’t Sleep on Voter Suppression 17 October 2018
- Some states make voting insanely easy while others move to close the vote 17 October 2018
- What it Means to be a Pacific Islander in High School 17 October 2018
- When the Bully is Your Teacher 16 October 2018
- Black Latinxs Matter 16 October 2018