In June 2014, UFT published an article written by Micah Landau attacking New Orleans’ public schools in New York Teacher, the official magazine of the United Federation of Teachers. UFT represents over 200,000 educators in New York City’s public school system and, of course, is an affiliate of the American Federation of Teachers.
Click the link below to read my critique of the piece.
I recently came upon an article attacking New Orleans’ public schools in , the official magazine of the United Federation of Teachers, which represents over 200,000 educators in New York City’s public school system.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Leaders of Tennessee’s Largest and Most Diverse Districts Done With TNReady 10 August 2018
- Lebron James’ “I Promise School” Shows He’s as Good of a Human Being as he is a Basketball Player 1 August 2018
- Dear White Teachers Who Work in “the Hood” 1 August 2018
- Vote, But First Get The Tea 1 August 2018
- TNReady Ambassador Program Informed By The Wisdom From The Frontlines 31 July 2018