Georgia State University education professor, Kristen Buras, has tried to make a name for herself in academic circles by bashing the transformation of New Orleans’ public school system since Hurricane Katrina.
I fact-checked a error-ridden piece she wrote for The Progressive back in January – click the link below to read the critique.
In the past few years, Georgia State University professor Kristen Buras has tried to make a name for herself by bashing the progress made in New Orleans’ public school system since Hurricane Katrina. She recently reached a new low with an article she wrote for entitled, ” Charter Schools Flood New Orleans.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Leaders of Tennessee’s Largest and Most Diverse Districts Done With TNReady 10 August 2018
- Vote, But First Get The Tea 1 August 2018
- TNReady Ambassador Program Informed By The Wisdom From The Frontlines 31 July 2018
- Who Is Likely To Return The Most To Our Society? 27 July 2018
- TNReady Wasn’t Ready But Do Not Disregard Results 21 July 2018