“With its ruling, the court has locked Washington State into a defunct, 100 year old notion of public schooling that makes it impossible for the citizens or the legislature to experiment with new, more flexible, and possibly more effective ways of educating the state’s children.” – Education Gadfly (9/9/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- TNReady Wasn’t Ready But Do Not Disregard Results 21 July 2018
- Here’s Something Different: Celebrating Tennessee’s Postsecondary Efforts 17 July 2018
- What’s A Celebration Of Freedom Without Recognizing Our Right To Literacy? 4 July 2018
- Valor Collegiate’s Success Rewarded As Part of Foundation’s Commitment to High-Quality Schools 28 June 2018
- To Choose Or Not To Choose, The Greatest Non-Debate 26 June 2018