“With its ruling, the court has locked Washington State into a defunct, 100 year old notion of public schooling that makes it impossible for the citizens or the legislature to experiment with new, more flexible, and possibly more effective ways of educating the state’s children.” – Education Gadfly (9/9/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Our Black Kids Don’t Get the Same Opportunities to Make Mistakes 23 August 2019
- Active Shooter Drills and Fears of Mass Shootings Shouldn’t Be the New Normal in Schools 23 August 2019
- White Teacher, Here’s How You Can Successfully Partner With Black Families 23 August 2019
- To Support Your LGBTQ+ Students, Love Them and Give Them Someone to Look Up To 23 August 2019
- Here’s Why We Need LGBTQ+ Curricula 23 August 2019