“When I confront fellow liberals about defending the deeply hierarchical, inequitable link between real estate prices and school enrollment, they almost always say something to the effect of, “Why can’t we just make all schools great?” (Seriously, I do this a lot.)” – The 74 (9/10/15)
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Here’s Something Different: Celebrating Tennessee’s Postsecondary Efforts 17 July 2018
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: My Thoughts on the Supreme Court Nomination as a Black Man and Principal 13 July 2018
- Trust Kids When They Say Their Teachers Are Psychologically Abusive 12 July 2018
- Lawmakers to the Trump Administration: “Trump Camps” Need Oversight 12 July 2018
- No recess is the norm for 6,000 Detroit students. Here’s how that could change. 10 July 2018