It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- These Wisconsin High School Students Gave a Nazi Salute in Prom Photos 12 November 2018
- Sometimes Schools are More Worried About Protecting Their Image Than Protecting Students 10 November 2018
- Twitter Tantrum: President Trump Claims Voter Fraud (Without Proof) in Ongoing Races 9 November 2018
- Another Day in America, Another Mass Shooting 9 November 2018
- The Physical and Psychological Toll of Activism 7 November 2018
Politics6 days ago
Wave Of #RedForEd Candidates Crashes In The Voting Booth Very Few Teachers Running For State Office In WV, OK, KY & AZ Won On Election Night
NOLA2 months ago
Peeking Behind The Curtain… Thirteen years after Katrina, UTNO is still a shadow of its former self
NOLA3 days ago
The Grades Are In… A Look At 2018 NOLA School Letter Grades & School Performance Scores