It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- The First Weeks of School Matter for Your Child. Here’s How to Get It Right. 20 September 2019
- Your Teacher Voice Is Strong. Use It. 20 September 2019
- Black and Brown Students Can Learn, But You Have to Want to Teach Them 19 September 2019
- A Short Note About Kamala Harris’s Integration Opportunism 19 September 2019
- Yes, You Can Have a Great First Year of Teaching, Just Ask Chicago’s Asia-Ana Williams 18 September 2019