It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- It’s Time to Call American Public Education What It Is: A Caste System 20 March 2019
- Can America Follow Nevada’s Lead in Giving Students Recession-Proof Job Skills? 19 March 2019
- Don’t Like Who’s on the School Board Ballot? Run. 19 March 2019
- Going to a Women’s HBCU Inspired Me to Fight for College Access for Everyone 19 March 2019
- Stop Blaming Charter Schools for the Failures of Traditional Public Schools 18 March 2019
OPSB2 months ago
Don’t Give Prejudice A Pass Leslie Ellison's Anti-LGBT Views Make Her Unfit To Lead Our School Board
OPSB1 month ago
Silence, Obfuscation & Lies A Backroom Deal Raises Serious Questions About OPSB's Commitment to Equity & Transparency
Media2 months ago
Garbage In, Garbage Out… Zoe Sullivan's Piece on NOLA Public Schools Represents Journalism At Its Worst
OPSB4 weeks ago
Hynes Board May Have Violated State Ethics Laws Two UNO Employees On The Board Failed To Recuse Themselves From Hynes-UNO Partnership Votes