It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- LGBTQ Youth in Military Communities Need Our Support. Here’s Why. 24 May 2019
- José Guzmán Was Accepted Into College But He’s Ready to Start His Electrical Career Now 24 May 2019
- I’m Tired of My Community Not Having Access to the Schools We Deserve 23 May 2019
- Apprentice Plumber and High School Senior Leonard Ferguson Isn’t Afraid to Tackle the Dirty Jobs 23 May 2019
- Segregation Isn’t the Problem in Schools; It’s Inequality 23 May 2019