It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- These Award-Winning Teachers Say to Close the Detention Centers and Bring the Children to Our Classrooms 17 July 2019
- Here’s Why President Trump’s Tweets About ‘The Squad’ Are Nothing New for Black Women in Education 16 July 2019
- Why We Should Be Concerned About White Families Choosing Private Schools Over Public 16 July 2019
- 5 Tips for Teachers to Avoid Back-To-School Burnout 16 July 2019
- Episode 30: We Chat About Democratic Candidates and Education (ft. Conor Williams) 16 July 2019
Politics2 months ago
Pro-Tip: Don’t Confuse Mayor With Emperor LaToya Cantrell weighs-in on OneApp while trying to take money from public schools
Media3 months ago
An Anti-Charter Hatchet Job, Annotated WWNO/Hechinger Report tries to blame McDonogh #35's struggles on charters, but fails miserably
Politics1 month ago
Schott Foundation Under Microscope In Federal Investigation of Gillum Campaign Grand jury issues subpoenas for information from Schott, Opportunity to Learn Action Fund