It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Progressives Have a Troubling Race Problem in Education 5 December 2019
- Stop Arguing About ‘Equity’ and Focus on Student Outcomes 5 December 2019
- Stop Arguing About ‘Equity’ and Focus on Student Outcomes 4 December 2019
- Who’s on Board for a Child-Saving School Support Movement? 3 December 2019
- How We Covered the Biggest Education News of the Decade 3 December 2019