It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- TNReady Wasn’t Ready But Do Not Disregard Results 21 July 2018
- This is what family economic insecurity looks like. Could you handle it? 20 July 2018
- If Public Education Ever Dies, Blame The Niggards 19 July 2018
- Here’s Something Different: Celebrating Tennessee’s Postsecondary Efforts 17 July 2018
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: My Thoughts on the Supreme Court Nomination as a Black Man and Principal 13 July 2018