It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- Access Denied; Surveying the Digital Divide and Solutions From Oakland to Philly 2 July 2020
- When Internet Access is Denied to Students, We All Lose 2 July 2020
- We Don’t Recognize America’s Independence Day Over Here in Wakanda 2 July 2020
- Seriously, Betsy? The Civil Rights Act 2 July 2020
- I Was the Only Black Teacher, And I Quit My First Job After Six Months 1 July 2020