It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Judge Inner City Students for Having Expensive Items 17 January 2019
- Here’s a Breakdown on Why I Told My Students I Was Racist 16 January 2019
- Teachers Strike in Los Angeles, But What About the Students? 15 January 2019
- It’s Time to #MuteRKelly Once and for All 14 January 2019
- If You’re Still Wondering Why We Have to Teach Social Justice, Here’s Your Answer 14 January 2019
OPSB3 days ago
Don’t Give Prejudice A Pass Leslie Ellison's Anti-LGBT Views Make Her Unfit To Lead Our School Board
Charters2 months ago
A Sibling Dispute In Court Could Spell Trouble for Smothers Academy Charter School's CEO Is Accused Of Financial Impropriety In Lawsuit Filed By Brother
Politics2 months ago
Wave Of #RedForEd Candidates Crashes In The Voting Booth Very Few Teachers Running For State Office In WV, OK, KY & AZ Won On Election Night
NOLA2 months ago
The Grades Are In… A Look At 2018 NOLA School Letter Grades & School Performance Scores