It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- If We Want Citizens Who Are Critical Thinkers, We Need to Support Them in Becoming Readers and Writers 8 April 2020
- If You Want to Know What Works for Students With Dyslexia, Ask Them 8 April 2020
- The Silver Lining in Coronavirus Is the Opportunity for Black Innovation in Education 7 April 2020
- What the Coronavirus Can Teach Us About Empathy and Equity in Schools 7 April 2020
- Maybe This Pandemic Will Allow Us to Fix Our Broken Education System 7 April 2020