It’s almost comical how people outside of New Orleans – including the folks who pay him to write his weekly column in the Hechinger Report – can take Andre Perry seriously, when so many people here in the Big Easy don’t.
Why? Because the things he says and writes are all provocation and no substance. They’re frequently shot-through with factual errors. They are mind-numbingly repetitive. And, to top it all off, they frequently don’t make any sense (although his editors seem to give him a pass when it comes to logical coherence).
Hit the link below to see these problems in action in his latest piece in the Hechinger Report:
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get updates in your news reader.
- The Powerful Parent Network Is on a Freedom Ride for Education Equity 10 February 2020
- Here’s What You’re Not Going to Do During Black History Month 10 February 2020
- For Black Lives to Matter at School, We Have to Look at How School Resource Officers Are Used 8 February 2020
- When Cops Outweigh Counselors, Schools Set Students Up to Fail 6 February 2020
- I’ll Know Black Lives Matter at School When We’re Serious About Ensuring Black Boys Graduate 5 February 2020